If you want easy impact in one stroke that is more intense and more long lasting, then Maybelline's Lasting Drama Gel Liner is the product for you.
One of my favorite looks is a pop of color on my lips, flush of color on my cheeks and a stroke of black winged eye liner. It never fails to give me the look I want especially when I'm running late or when I have a busy day.
On busy days, checking myself on the mirror has become less frequent. So I really need products that will stay long without smudging or wearing off. I'm glad this is one of those products.
The improved formula glides smoothly making a line without a crease.
The product is tiny, so it will fit perfectly in your purse or make-up kit. Great if you want to bring it for touch-up or if you are traveling.
The creamy gel texture dries quickly after application. Water-proof, smudge-proof formula resists to sweat, tears, sebum and water. Lasts up to 36 hours*.
Price : Php 449.00 in the Philippines / $9.99 in the US
- Glides on smoothly
- Very pigmented
- Color is buildable. From thin natural line to dramatic thick line.
- Dries quickly after application
- The brush that comes with it is perfect
- Does not smudge
- No weird small
- Does not cause black tears to my eyes, unlike other liners do
- Last for a long time. (I use this the whole day from 1pm to 11pm)
DON'T LIKES :
- Because it dries quickly, it could mess up your make up if you accidentally smudge it
- Quite pricey compared to other liners that I've tried.
- Wears off a little half-through the day (You may need to re-touch)
All in all this is quite a good product. If you want to move on from the usual pencil or liquid liner then you should give this a try. I've seen a lot of professional make-up artists use this type of liner. They recommend this because of the staying power and the ease of use.
Try it and then let us know what you think! :)