For our nail polish spotlight, we have ELF's nail polish in Lilac.
Shade : Lilac
Price : $2 in the US / Php 130 in the Philippines
What I like :
- Consitensy is good. Very pigmented.
- Applies smoothly on nails
- Brush doesn't leave ugly streaks on the nails
- Doesn't cheap easily
- No weird smell
- Comes in different shades
- Available in drugstore and department stores here in the Philippines
What I don't like :
- The square cap is so weird. When you twist it back, it doesn't go back to it's original position. (You know, I'm OC when it comes to my nail polishes. lol )
Other than the weird cap, I really like ELF nail polishes. Some people don't like ELF cosmetics because they say the quality is not good. But I think ELF spent a little more time formulating their nail polishes.
Here are the swatches :
SINGLE COAT :
DOUBLE COATS :
All in all, ELF nail polishes are good. Especially if you are on a tight budget since their polishes are almost half the price of other high-end nail polishes. I've tried the more expensive ones and I have to say, ELF's nail polish's quality, most especially this shade, isn't too far behind them.
Thanks for reading!