L'oreal Waterproof Voluminous Mascara
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara is uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften lashes and build lashes to 4x their natural thickness. Dramatic volume with all day, waterproof wear!
What's so good about it:
- Unique maximizing formula quickly thickens and builds lashes in a single application for a full and dramatic lash look.
- Patented brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps.
- Protects and conditions lashes leaving them supple and soft o the touch, resisting clumping and flaking.
- Ophthalmologist and allergy tested.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- All day wear
What makes L'oreal Voluminous Mascara stand out among the rest is it's brush. The brush is so thin and precise that it combs each lash strand making it appear longer and fuller without clumping.
Price: $6 at any drugstore or L'oreal counter
How to use:
Place brush at base of lashes and gently sweep up to tip. No need to pump the wand.
At the end of the day, the mascara can easily be removed with waterproof eye makeup remover.
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara Effect:
Bare Lashes - Uncurled
One coat of L'oreal Mascara - Lashes curled
Two coats of L'oreal Mascara
- Great consistency-so easy to apply and blend!
- Doesn't feel heavy on the eyes
- Doesn't clump
- Doesn't make lashes too thick and flaky
- Doesn't smudge
- Lashes look full yet natural
- Scent is mild and bearable
- The brush is really great!
- Black and Gold packaging is pretty
- Not available locally (PH)
- Consistency is too thin - 3 coats for full lashes
Lashed curled - Two coats of L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
All in all, I really like this product! No wonder many women are raving about it. One of the best mascaras I've tried. Application is very easy because the product doesn't make the lashes sticky and clumpy. The mascara also dries very fast so you won't have to worry about smudges. The brush is good because it makes application very easy. The handle is light so it adds comfort when applying the product. I also loved how it doesn't make my eyes feel heavy and tired, unlike some voluminous mascaras in the market. It feels light and looks natural with 2 coats.
The only downside is that the consistency is thin so 3 coats is recommended if you want full and dramatic lashes. And also.it is not available locally (in the Philippines). I asked L'oreal counter and they said they stopped selling it here, for reason I don;t know why. Please L'oreal, continue selling this in our country so that more women can try how great your product is! :)
Have you tried L'oreal Waterproof Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara?