You will need :
- Two nail polishes ( You can choose whatever colors you like)
- Scotch tape
- Nail cutter/clipper
In case you can't play the video I embedded below, here's a collage I made to give you an idea on how to do this design.
- Get a strip of clear scotch tape
- Paint an area of the tape
- Let the polish dry completely!
- Cut thin strips of the painted tape
- You will use those strips to stick on your nails, you will need 3-4 strips for each nail
Very easy, right? Now even people who don't have steady hands can have those perfect straight line on their nails! I wish I knew how to do this earlier, it would have saved me a lot of time doing my nails. Straight lines is one of the hardest designs to paint on a tiny canvass.