How many of you swear by Japanese cosmetics? If you're not yet a fan, here are some products that I want to share today.
NATURACTOR Cosmetics from Japan.
Jean from ShadzOnlineShop is one of the sponsors who always gives me unique yet very effective products. She introduced me to the Tokyo Love Soap a couple of months back (which I loved). She messaged me again and told me she'll send over some Naturactor products for review. I had no clue about this product before but since I know her products are good, I just went ahead and gave them a try.
(Note : I was not paid to do this review. I was only sent the products for trial. Every opinion is from me and was not influenced by the sponsor. ^^ Photos are mine but the sender requested for her logo on the photos. )
1. Naturactor Cover Face Concealer
This is also called the Magic concealer. It blends easily, allowing you to vary the coverage for as much or as little as you need. It also effortlessly balances uneven skin tone, giving you a flawless finish. It provides great coverage and what's more, you only need to apply little amount of product and it lasts long!
This is one of the famous Naturactor products. Make-up artists and professional use this product and I honestly understand why it's so famous.
Here are some of the benefits of the concealer :
- Covers pigmentation, scars, blemishes, acne scars and dark stain
- Mild and gentle, does not feel heavy or sticky
- Protects skin from UV rays that cause pigmentation
- Stays for up to 12 hours
- Withstands heat and humidity - perfect for Summer
- Fragrance Free
- Comes in different shades to match your skin tone
Here's a photo of my skin BEFORE and AFTER using the product :
I honestly feel that my acne scars have now become a blessing to me because they allow me to review cosmetics and make-up extensively. If it covers my scars then it's a good product! :)
Anyway, as you can see in the photo, RED MARKS are visible on my left cheek and on the forehead. After applying Naturactor Cover Face concealer, you can see the improvement to the right of the photo.
WHAT I LIKE :
- Smooth finish (blends easily and doesn't leave marks or patches)
- Not heavy and sticky (most important: it's not oily!) :)
- Very mild! (It doesn't make my sensitive skin itch; no break-out)
- Lasts long
- It looks natural and doesn't make my skin look heavy and flaky
- Cover my acne scars like magic!
2. Naturactor Powder Foundation
I'm really skeptical when it comes to powders because through my acne battle, I've noticed that powder foundations are the biggest factor of my acne breakout. The formula always tends to be really harsh or itchy or just downright irritating.
I tried Naturactor's Powder Foundation and was quite impressed with it. Well not really impressed because I have my first love, MAC's Studio Fix Powder Foundation. But for something that's half the price as MAC yet performs quite the same job, one can not really complain a lot.
WHAT I LIKE :
- Blends easily on my skin
- Smooth Texture/Finish
- Doesn't cake or make my skin look heavy and flaky
- No irritation nor breakout
- No weird scent
3. Naturactor Silky Lucent Finishing Powder
Naturactor's Silky Lucent Powder is a good finishing powder because it sets the foundation for a long-lasting make-up. It provides silky finish that reduces shine and the appearance of pores. The best thing is that it eliminates the grease and leaving you with a smooth and flawless look.
Benefits of using the product
- Sets the make-up for a long-lasting flawles look
- Gives silky finish
- Reduces shine, minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines and imprefections
- Eliminates the greasy, tacky feeling that can be left on the skin by liquid and cream products
- Smoothens and evens the look of the skin
- Will not cause the skin to appear dry and will not settle into fine lines or appear cakey or patchy
This is also my favorite because it leaves my skin looking smooth and shine-free! I really dislike the feeling of greasy skin after applying BB cream or liquid foundation. This powder does the trick! I also like that the powder is really fine, therefore it gets into every area of my skin allowing smooth and even coverage. If there's one thing that I don't like, it's definitely the packaging. There's no stopper or any lid to prevent the powder from spilling. I'm afraid I might carelessly turn on the fan while using this powder therefore putting the product to waste.
For a closer look on how my skin drastically improved just by using the 3 Naturactor products, here are photos of my BARE FACE, after using NATURACTOR and after applying my MAKE-UP.
What do you think? I think they do an amazing job, most especially the Cover Face Concealer, it really works like Magic!
Here's my final look :
I'm so glad I was introduced to these products! Some of you commented on my previous post about how good my skin looked in the photos, here is my answer.
If you want to try authentic Naturactor products, be sure to visit and like ShadzOnlineShop on Facebook!