So to overcome that frustration, I just do my friends' hair! No matter how stressed out and tired I am, whenever they approach me to do their hair, I just can't seem to say no. Is it weird that braiding other people's hair releases my tension? I hope not! :)
Since filming and editing hair tutorials take a looong time, I often opt for the better option, Instagram! Here are some hairstyles I did on my friends' hair that I posted on Instagram.
1. Side French Braid (with pulled hair strings from the side)
2. Waterfall Braid (loose strands curled)
3. French Braid Headband (looked prettier because black roots are starting to grow)
4. Waterfall Braid
5. Double Dutch Braid
6. Hunger Games inspired Side Dutch Braid (loose ends)
7. Swirly French Braid
8. Simple French Braid
9. Waterfall Crown Braid
10. Elegant Waterfall and Twisted Braid Updo
12. Simple Dutch braid Crown
13. Falling Braid
14. Final photo! Went a little crazy and braided my friends' hair together! lol! It was messy because I was rushing, had only 3 minutes.
If I could, I would braid everybody's hair! I just love looking at braided hair. And I also love the expression on people's faces when they look at the mirror and like what I did to their hair. Such a nice feeling when people appreciate what you did. :)
For live updates and for more hair braid photos, please follow me on Instagram!
User name is RealAsianBeauty. Click here for the link.
For video tutorials, please visit my YouTube channel here.