When I pray, I always pray for clear and bright skin. But while my skin is still imperfect, I take actions to somehow make it look better. One of those is CONCEALING!
In this post, I will show you how I conceal my acne scars so that I look better when I film videos and take photos.
Here is a photo of me without any concealer or foundation on. (I did my eyes, of course, because I'm not confident to show you my 100% bare skin! ^^)
Here's a photo showing the transition before and after concealing the acne marks
Please watch the tutorial here :
Now my skin looks better! It feels so nice to face the world without those ugly spots!
Here are all the products I used in the video:
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
2. Naturactor Cover Face Concealer - shade 151
3. Etude House Doll Sponge
4. Sheercover Concealer - light/medium duo (I used Medium)
5. Etude House Essence Concealer - #2 (concealer but I use it a brightener because it's too light!)
6. Naturactor Silky Lucent Powder - shade 51
7. Urban Decay Naked Palette 1
8. Etude House Oh My Line Luquid Liner - black
9. Etude House Eyelash Curler
10. Fairy Drops Volume Burst Mascara
11. Wet and Wild Megaglo Illuminating Powder - shade 346
12. Nichido Powder Blush - Passionate Red
13. MAC Studio Fix Powder - NC 35
14. Nichido Kabuki Brush
15. MAC Russian Red Lipstick
16. Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip Tint
17. Sedona Lace 12 pcs Make up Brush Set
I was wearing Angel Brown contact lenses from lenscircle.com, too!
If you want to know more about my ACNE story, please click here.
So, that's how I conceal my acne scars. I'm not a professional make up artist, I know I still have a lot to learn about makeup. But that's just my way of concealing the spots and I think it works fine.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. :)